I love the idea of having a list of things you want to do before you kick the proverbial bucket so today’s Daily Prompt was perfect for me. I also love the film The Bucket List, it was what inspired me to first start mine several years ago. Not an exhaustive list, but here’s some things I’d love to do in my life.
- Get a degree – currently in progress!
- Give blood
Learn to drive– I passed my test in August 2012 and it was one of the proudest moments of my life to date
- Fall in love
- Get married
- Have a child
Get my first job– another highlight from 2012, having a job has given me more confidence
- Go on a safari
- Develop greater self confidence – a slightly cheesy one, but anyway this is a work in progress!
- Use Spanish in a proper conversation – I used to be fairly decent at Spanish but it’s fallen by the wayside
- Take a road trip
- See the world – specifically, I have a list of places I want to visit
- Spend a whole day people-watching with my best friend
Not a very interesting bucket list but I know ticking these things off would make me happy. I’ll have plenty of opportunities to add more “exciting” things to it in the future, I’m sure.
I can also live in hope that my “dream reader” sees this and enjoys the image that I added!